UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Feb 2018, 12:13 am   #1
jamessawle
Triode

Default Wanted Heathkit IT-11/28 Any condition

Does anyone have a Heathkit Capacitence Tester that they would be interested in selling, Any condition really as restoration would also be fun.

Ever hopeful,

James

James
Old 15th Feb 2018, 11:34 am   #2
Don Henschel
Banned

Default Re: Wanted Heathkit IT-11/28 Any condition

There is an IT-28 similar to my IT-11 on eBay.com right now that ends tomorrow at 6:00 in US. Looking on there I always see these for sale. There is a couple of IT-22 as well but they are garbage and all that they were good for was to rob the eye tube and transformer out of. I see they are a bit pricey but they work very well. Mine has been used so much the eye tube is getting dim. Oh and you will need to drop the line voltage to 120.
Old 15th Feb 2018, 12:24 pm   #3
jamessawle
Triode

Thanks for the info but after too many problems I don’t purchase anything from overseas now, plus the postage kills any good deals even with restoration candidates, will just keep hoping for a more local candidate, thanks anyway.

James
Old 17th Feb 2018, 10:50 am   #4
wd40addict
Octode

Don't discount the C-3u if you can find one that hasn't been mugged for it's magic eye!
Closed Thread