UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing

Notices

Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing For help with cabinet or chassis restoration (non-electrical), please leave a message here.

Closed Thread

Old 9th Aug 2012, 9:53 pm   #21
davidgem1406
Heptode

Default Re: Rear Panels

Well I had a look at that but can find no information on the costing for that sort of repair.
My guess would be that it is far to expensive for the radios that I have needing rear panels or repairs to the existing panels. Interesting site though. Shame I cant understand most of it!!

Dave
Old 9th Aug 2012, 11:09 pm   #22
Ben_Dijkman
Pentode

I understand your have big fears for "the unnknown ".
I wish you succes repairing your panel

Last edited by Ben_Dijkman; 9th Aug 2012 at 11:26 pm.
Old 9th Aug 2012, 11:22 pm   #23
60 oldjohn
Dekatron

Oil Temperd Hardboard cuts and drills many times cleaner than Hardboard. I have seen a jig for making radio backs with a router, but it was on another vintage radio forum. Please Pm me if you have difficulty finding it.
John.
Closed Thread