UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 14th Jan 2020, 1:06 am   #1
David Dunlop
Pentode

Default RCA Voltohmyst VTVM Model WV-75A

Anyone familiar with this meter? Mine is missing the two test leads used for resistance checks and the manual lacks any photo or drawing showing what they look like.

I initially thought the plug ends were standard banana plugs, but closer inspection shows the two sockets on the panel are very shallow and have small threaded brass sleeves in the centre of them, so these leads must be a screw in type.

Would love to verify what they actually look like.

David
Old 17th Jan 2020, 8:06 pm   #2
David Dunlop
Pentode

Default Re: RCA Voltohmyst VTVM Model WV-75A

Here are a couple of photos of the meter in question and the two threaded sockets for the leads I am missing.

David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RCA VTVM a.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	197273   Click image for larger version

Name:	RCA VTVM b.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	197274  
Closed Thread