UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 19th Nov 2019, 3:57 pm   #1
TALKINGWITHPYE
Pentode

Location: Carrickfergus, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK.
Default Philips fdp software

Hello all, I am looking for a copy of the factory data programmer software to put into the protocol converter card which interfaces the fm1100 radio to the computer bus. The file was in the FM1100 yahoo group but that has now been deleted. I have a radio which has an incorrect value in an eeprom but it is a smd version and so I can't take it out of the control board to put it into my Dataman programmer. I have the standard computer data programmer but it won't let me change a locked protection value to enable the change of this incorrect parameter value. Can anyone help please?

Dave
Closed Thread