UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Jan 2019, 12:53 pm   #1
Gi4CZW Cliff
Pentode

Default Wireless or Strowger related item.

I found this item among a box of radio valves and thought it to be related to telephone exchange equipment. Being from a Strowger training, I think of this resistor to protect the ringer output from a distribution short circuit. To find it among valves, I wonder if it's a receiver/transmitter/power-unit item, as the previous owner had both a PandaCub and T1154. Packet has "GEC resistor 660 Ohms No.2 ES" on it. Cliff.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RIMG4430a.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	176963  
Old 23rd Jan 2019, 1:27 pm   #2
dr_nick
Triode

Default Re: Wireless or Strowger related item.

https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...ad.php?t=96692
Old 23rd Jan 2019, 10:41 pm   #3
Gi4CZW Cliff
Pentode

Default Re: Wireless or Strowger related item.

dr_nic,
Ah !, well done and humm I should have done a search earlier. many thanks. that's me sorted. Cliff.
Closed Thread