UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 19th Jan 2019, 6:48 pm   #1
gw3xjc
Retired Dormant Member

Default Technosonic MT-PH02 circuit diagram

A friend of mine has asked me to take a look at this next week, any info would be grateful received
Rog
Old 19th Jan 2019, 9:13 pm   #2
ben
Dekatron

Default Re: Technosonic MT-PH02 circuit diagram

These are pretty much the lowest of low-end systems churned out in China. You will be lucky to find any service data as these are considered throwaway items. However, if you post details of the fault perhaps we can help.
Old 20th Jan 2019, 9:45 pm   #3
gw3xjc
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Technosonic MT-PH02 circuit diagram

Thanks Ben I guessed it was of low quality. Having spent many years in serving I think I'll be ok. Old habits die hard and I always prefer to have a circuit by my side. Thanks rog
Closed Thread