UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 21st Aug 2018, 8:42 pm   #1
pmmunro
Octode

Default BBC Technical Information Sheets 1960s

I have a file of BBC Technical Information sheets issued by the Technical Information Department during the late 1960s.

These describe signal reception advice, television aerial design data, Specification for 625 line Monochrome and colour transmitted signals, Standards specification for experimental colour transmissions, detailed descriptions for Test Cards C, D, E and BBC 2 625 lines.

There are also service area maps for sound and television regional boundaries and what I believe will be service area maps for all the BBC television transmitters then in operation.

Are these still of interest to anyone or is this information now readily available on-line? If they are not readily available and of interest, polite suggestions of what I should do with them are invited.

PMM
Old 22nd Aug 2018, 9:39 am   #2
Nymrod121
Nonode

Default Re: BBC Technical Information Sheets 1960s

Morning,
I'd be willing to scan & forward them on to Martin Ellen for him to consider adding to bbceng.info
Best wishes
Guy