UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Feb 2009, 8:10 pm   #1
sandygerli
Retired Dormant Member

Default Taylor 45C Test Data??

Hello, Friends!

I have owned a Taylor 45C for about six years. I have had the misfortune to lost my test data sheets in a recent move.

Are there data sheets which may be downloaded? I'm in dire need of getting them, and I hope someone can help me.

Thanks much,

Sandy Gerli, AC1Y
Durham, NC USA

Last edited by paulsherwin; 27th Feb 2009 at 8:31 pm. Reason: Email address removed - please reply via forum Private Message
Old 28th Feb 2009, 7:59 am   #2
Brian R Pateman
Nonode

Default Re: Taylor 45C Test Data??

Have a look at this thread https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...ad.php?t=23877 in the archive to this section.

Regards,
Old 28th Feb 2009, 8:23 am   #3
sandygerli
Retired Dormant Member

Note to Brian Pateman - Hello! Thanks much for the link to "IGRANIC"'s offer of some software for the Taylor 45C.

Seems that I cannot send him a PM, even though I am a registered member of the Forum. What else would I have to do to reach this chap?

So far, I'm unable to locate any source of copies of test sheets otherwise.

I shall wait for more replies; perhaps there are other commercial firms which may offer photocopies of these data sheets. I'm sure that they're available SOMEWHERE!

Cheers, and thanks everyone!

Sandy AC1Y
Old 28th Feb 2009, 3:17 pm   #4
igranic
Rest in Peace

I can confirm that I have received a PM from Sandy and have replied with the information he needs regarding Valve Charts for his 45c.

Edward
Closed Thread