UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 21st Jun 2020, 2:19 pm   #1
Northyorks1
Heptode

Default Info on Paul Sound Radio

Have just bought this Paul Sound radio with a number of other radios. And cant seem to find any info on it. Radios havent arrived yet, but do have a couple of pics of actual radio I purchased. Any help much appreciated.

Ian
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	paul 1.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	209120   Click image for larger version

Name:	paul 2.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	209121  
Old 22nd Jun 2020, 10:03 am   #2
Paul_RK
Dekatron

Default Re: Info on Paul Sound Radio

Interesting - RM.org seems to have just a couple of small Hong Kong CB/MW sets in its catalogue, and neither at all resembles this one. Looks to date from the late '70s give or take a couple of years, and, while I'd put the chance of finding service data at close to zero, if you're very lucky there may just be a minuscule schematic pasted inside.

Paul
Old 22nd Jun 2020, 11:33 am   #3
Northyorks1
Heptode

Default Re: Info on Paul Sound Radio

Hello Paul, the person I have bought it off could not find any info either. Its also new in box, so as you say possibility of something inside radio as it has not been used as far as I know.

Ian
Closed Thread