UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Nov 2014, 11:13 pm   #21
Tractorfan
Dekatron

Location: St. Frajou, l'Isle en Dodon, Haute Garonne, France.(Previously: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, UK.)
Smile Re: The B4 valve base. Now 100 years old?

Hi,
Bush were rather partial to the B4 plug & socket. I had a TV43 which had two. One from the RF chassis to the main chassis. And another for the scan coils.
Cheers, Pete.
Old 5th Dec 2014, 2:30 am   #22
Mike. Watterson
Heptode

Default Re: The B4 valve base. Now 100 years old?

Isn't the AD3, B103, B130, B136 and B137 Battery packs (1.5V & 90V) using the B4 base, with of course the LT on the pins normally for filament, +HT on what was often Anode and HT- opposite?
I think they last made about 1968?
Closed Thread