UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Offered (offers only, replying disabled)

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Offered (offers only, replying disabled) If you offer repair or restoration services please post a thread here. You cannot reply to threads here, please use Private Message to make contact.

Closed Thread

Old 24th Sep 2017, 10:47 pm   #1
jamesperrett
Octode

Default Reel to Reel Tape Transfers, Hampshire

I can now offer my reel to reel tape transfer service more widely. I can handle most quarter inch tapes from 1 7/8 ips speed up to 30 ips speed in quarter track, half track and 8 track formats. I can also handle half inch tapes in 16 track formats (but this will also replay audio from 2, 4 and 8 track tapes with a slight reduction in quality). I have Dolby A and Dolby C noise reduction hardware and I can also handle dBx noise reduction in software.

These tapes can be digitised in whatever format is required - from the CD standard of 16 bit resolution at 44.1kHz sample rate up to 24 bits at 96kHz.

James.
Closed Thread