UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 29th Oct 2014, 10:21 pm   #1
SurreyNick
Heptode

Default Circuit Symbols in Adobe Illustrator

I have generated an Adobe Illustrator file of the most common circuit symbols, which can simply be copied and pasted into your own circuit diagrams. The symbols can be resized, rotated, flipped etc.

If anyone uses Illustrator and would like a copy of the file just PM me your email address and I will forward it on. It's in V2 so can be read by all versions of Illustrator except V1.

Attached herewith a PDF version of the file to show what's in the Illustrator file.

Nick
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Circuit Symbols.pdf (348.1 KB, 766 views)
Old 29th Oct 2014, 10:35 pm   #2
Mark James
Hexode

Default Re: Circuit Symbols in Adobe Illustrator

A copy would be much appreciated. PM sent.

Mark
Old 2nd Nov 2014, 10:09 am   #3
David Church
Banned

Default Re: Circuit Symbols in Adobe Illustrator

I would like a copy please pm sent

Also there's some great symbols in jpeg here

http://makearadio.com/downloads/
Closed Thread