UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Jun 2023, 10:44 am   #1
Rich Woods
Hexode

Default Network (DVD’ of Archive TV series) in administration

With thanks to Stern, Moderator at the Mausoleum Club. (Relevant for those of us who watch archive programs on vintage sets)

“It is being reported elsewhere that Network Distribution (or who we just all know as Network) have gone bust/into administration/receivership.

I hope this is just a temporary blip as Network have done more for archive TV enthusiasts than any other company I can think of (2|entertain came close) and have released programmes over the years that wouldn't have crossed the minds of those just running a business to make a profit.

A thought should be spared for the staff of Network, who must be going through an exceptional time at the moment, as it was their dedication and enthusiasm that has allowed us to revisit or visit anew so many titles that woudl otherwise have been tantalising titles in TV Times or obscure references in books.

I'm sure that all relevant information will make it out into the public domain in due course and I'd appreciate it if speculation could be left elsewhere”.