UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 29th Apr 2007, 10:15 pm   #21
jim_beacon
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: NVCF bring and buy stall?

Thanks to all who manned the B&B stall. It is the first time I'vge used one, and was very happy with the items I sold, and the prices I got. I hope it will continue at future events - I would be willing to help at the next one.

Jim.
Old 30th Apr 2007, 8:03 am   #22
ppppenguin
Retired Dormant Member

Many thanks to Dave Moll, Joe and Jon Evans (I think that's all of you) who helped at the B&B. Jim, thanks for your offer to help next year - I have this funny feeling I've got lumbered with the job.
Old 30th Apr 2007, 4:57 pm   #23
Dave Moll
Dekatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppppenguin View Post
I would have loved a bigger stall ...
It was, however, useful having the table across a corner, leaving a useful space at the back for all the "items in transit" - a function which the stall seemed to perform reasonably successfully in addition to its primary purpose.

One possible addition for future reference which occurred to me when I got home was to put some sort of shelf (say an old door or kitchen worktop - which I could supply if necessary if somebody can supply me with the table dimensions) below the table to give an extra tier of display, thus maximising the space available.