UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Telephony and Telecomms

Notices

Vintage Telephony and Telecomms Vintage Telephones, Telephony and Telecomms Equipment

Closed Thread

Old 4th Sep 2021, 6:33 am   #1
whiskerp
Diode

Default SIP ATA with LD support

I thought I would let you know that I have discovered that the (Cambridge based) Camrivox Flexor UTA-151 SIP ATA supports loop disconnect dialling and does an excellent job of removing echo on my GPO 332 over VoIP.

Previously I was only aware of some Grandstream devices supporting LD dialling.

The LD support is completely unlisted but works really well. The Flexor 151 also has a very tolerant flash hook to drop through to the PSTN line. It also drives the bell very thoroughly.

They are old ATAs but there still seem to be some around. Mine had been in a drawer for 10 years...

Peter
Closed Thread