UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing

Notices

Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing For help with cabinet or chassis restoration (non-electrical), please leave a message here.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Oct 2012, 6:11 pm   #1
jimpezz61
Retired Dormant Member

Default Marconiphone 855.

Hi looking for a pdf file photo s of a dial for a marconiphone 855 , mine is marked as H M V, but its seems to be the same radio? any help with this would be great. many thanks . Jim.
Old 13th Oct 2012, 12:57 am   #2
Darren-UK
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: marconiphone 855.

Jim,

Your post is none too clear; are you asking for just a pdf or are you saying a photo would do as an alternative?

There's a photograph on RMorg but perhaps you wish to make a repro so it'll be of no use.

Regarding equivalent model numbers, if you look at in VRSD you'll see the models are given (at least for the Trader sheet anyway).
Old 13th Oct 2012, 9:49 am   #3
vinrads
Dekatron

Darren has answered my question regarding the dial if a picture will do, I think there may be one of these up in the loft. I will let you know.

Mick.
Old 13th Oct 2012, 3:57 pm   #4
jimpezz61
Retired Dormant Member

Hi thanks ,sorry if its not clear. need to make a repro , don t know much about the radio it looks just like a 855. many thanks for the help.
Old 17th Oct 2012, 9:34 am   #5
vinrads
Dekatron

Hi Jim, I have a good dial in a Marconi 855 I can take a picture of it, let me have your Email address and I will send you the picture.

Regards,
Mick.
Closed Thread