UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 14th May 2011, 1:09 pm   #1
mikelect
Retired Dormant Member

Default New Catalogue

I've just received the Squires Electronics Catalogue and although it's full of modern electronic stuff they do carry a good range of tools, solder and ancillaries also a selection of high voltage capacitors and high wattage resistors. The catalogue is free on request and can be ordered on line from www.squirestools.com Postage is free but from September their minimum order is £15 inc vat I have bought from them in the past and they do give a very good service, apart from that I have no connection with them HTH
Old 15th May 2011, 11:46 am   #2
geofy
Retired Dormant Member

Post Re: New Catalogue

Thanks Mike a very useful and varied site, my sister found the knitting section very good, so I can combine any order, a pack of resistors and a ball of wool please. Their arts and materials sections have items suitable for cabinet restorations as well.

Last edited by geofy; 15th May 2011 at 11:52 am.
Old 15th May 2011, 1:47 pm   #3
mikelect
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: New Catalogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofy View Post
Thanks Mike a very useful and varied site, my sister found the knitting section very good, so I can combine any order, a pack of resistors and a ball of wool please. Their arts and materials sections have items suitable for cabinet restorations as well.
Great I'm glad you found it useful, I didn't know you could combine orders from the different sections to make up the order.............
Old 15th May 2011, 4:05 pm   #4
geofy
Retired Dormant Member

Post Re: New Catalogue

Quote:
Great I'm glad you found it useful, I didn't know you could combine orders from the different sections to make up the order.............
I haven't actually bought anything from them, but if I wanted some craft tools and also some electronic parts (or a few balls of wool) I would expect it to be all on the same order, if they are from one shop.
Closed Thread