UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 31st May 2010, 3:00 pm   #1
martin4
Retired Dormant Member

Default B 2 spy set reciever. Circuit info wanted.

Dear all at the Forum.
I have just brought on E bay A B2, reciever only. I am now waiting for it to be delivered . It is only the reciever unit, but may be in time I may find the TX and power to go with it.
The unit has been got at a bit and I will put it back to original . My question is can anyone help with a circuit diagram and may be a photo copy of the RSGB artical in sept 1947 bullitin.
I am an amature operator using CW and would love to hear and use this old set to see how it performs. My call sign is M0IME. Many thanks hoping someone can help. Martin.
Old 31st May 2010, 7:18 pm   #2
GMB
Dekatron

Default Re: B 2 spy set reciever. Circuit info wanted.

I got the manual for mine from the VMARS web site.
Old 1st Jun 2010, 2:30 pm   #3
domm1kta
Triode

Martin,

There is a b2 yahoo group (am a member) and it has loads of B2 info on it.
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/b2spy/

Dom
M1KTA
Old 15th Jun 2010, 8:07 pm   #4
martin4
Retired Dormant Member

Dear All on the Forum.
Thank you both for your help . I have joined the Yahoo group and now have the service info.
I have got the reciever working well, and just have to put right all the old changes that have been made to the set.
Still looking for a TX and Power.
Thanks . Martin.
Closed Thread