UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items

Notices

Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items For discussions about other vintage (over 25 years old) electrical and electromechanical household items. See the sticky thread for details.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Jun 2020, 10:16 pm   #1
Craig2410
Diode

Default Gross Till

Recently picked up one of these - a throwback from when I was a kid!!

Does anyone have a manual for this type of till? I think it’s the ambassador. I don’t know how to clear it to zero. I have the operators key but neither Z nor x key.
Old 18th Jun 2020, 11:27 pm   #2
AC/HL
Dekatron

Default Re: Gross Till

If you use the search box above you'll find earlier threads about this.
Old 19th Jun 2020, 1:36 pm   #3
Craig2410
Diode

I had a look through and the threads I found didn’t point towards a possible manual or where I could get one. If I’m missing something, I’m sorry!
Old 19th Jun 2020, 2:40 pm   #4
AC/HL
Dekatron

I meant about the till itself, it's only really a peripheral interest subject here.
Closed Thread