UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Member Introductions and News

Notices

Member Introductions and News A place where members can introduce themselves and post occasional news about themselves.

Closed Thread

Old 21st Jan 2018, 9:05 pm   #1
Brettski
Tetrode

Default Hi there

Evening all, I have been in the shadows for a few weeks and thought I better make my self known. I collect most things retro and particularly like to learn about a subject and then go and get stuck in. My basic electronics skill help me get by and I am constantly learning by reading and watching on the internet. My main love is 80s Hifi, but have been into many things in the past, such as games consoles and vintage computing. One of my favourite projects of recent times has been installing a Thorens TD150 into a Linn LP12 plinth, upgrading the (small amount of )electronics etc. My latest distraction is Radio which is helping me get through the winter. Once the weather and light improves I shall be back outside in the garden. I bought a Roberts RFM3 to restore and use in my greenhouse and now I have another 6 or so Roberts in various states.

Brett
Closed Thread