UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 26th May 2019, 12:49 am   #21
Sufferinghusban
Triode

Default Re: Yaesu FT-7 No Transmit

Terry, pulling the PA board is what I thought would have to happen as it is too congested in there to access them. Luckily there is not a lot of external connections to remove, and yes taking a photo was on my list.
Things may slow down a little from now, as I know this is something that will make me baulk at, but its the only way to know for sure. Will let u know how it goes. Thanks for the assist it is very much appreciated. Col
Old 26th May 2019, 2:57 am   #22
Terry_VK5TM
Nonode

Default Re: Yaesu FT-7 No Transmit

Cheers Col, good luck.

Pulling the PA is not one of my favourite things to do either.

I have an FT7 in pieces on the shelf waiting for me to the find the inclination/enthusiasm to put it all together and align it at the moment.

Luckily, I also have a fully functional one, so no urgency to get it done.
Closed Thread