UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Nov 2011, 8:21 pm   #1
Lucien Nunes
Rest in Peace

Default Electrokinetica Open Day

I'm pleased to be able to announce, albeit a long way ahead, the we will be holding our first open-day in Spring 2013. Electrokinetica is a private museum & exhibition project that will in time pull all the different aspects of electrical and electronic heritage together into a publicly accessible museum. We're not big on radio and TV yet, because other people are already making a great job of collecting and conserving such things. But there will be a variety of working and hands-on vintage electronics from televisions to traffic lights, tape recorders and teleprinters to thyratron dimmers, and various other things not beginning with T.

More info as we go along, location is still to be confirmed for example. Drop me a line if you want to get your hands dirty behind the scenes!

Lucien
Old 6th Nov 2011, 8:38 pm   #2
glowinganode
Octode

Default Re: Electrokinetica Open Day

Good luck with this Lucien, only too glad to help in any way I can.
Rob.
Old 6th Nov 2011, 11:16 pm   #3
gingpeakin
Hexode

Default Re: Electrokinetica Open Day

Fantastic - let me know if you need any help....

Ging
Old 7th Nov 2011, 9:02 pm   #4
Tractorfan
Dekatron

Location: St. Frajou, l'Isle en Dodon, Haute Garonne, France.(Previously: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, UK.)
Smile Re: Electrokinetica Open Day

Hi,
Pity I live so far away, I would love to come & visit. Mind you, I have no idea where I might be then. Good luck with it!
Cheers, Pete