UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd Sep 2014, 1:04 pm   #1
telstar
Heptode

Default Philips BD543A "Jupiter" service data

Hi. Does anyone have service data for the Philips BD543A "Jupiter" radio, please? The only data that I have is too small to read or magnify.
Thanks
Mike
Old 2nd Sep 2014, 9:56 pm   #2
Herald1360
Dekatron

Default Re: Philips BD543A "Jupiter" service data

There's a manual on www.***************** which is just about legible. www.doctsf.com has something too, but they seem to have messed up their site recently so it may take a bit of finding. Radiomuseum has it too, but that may not help much.....

Edit Looks like first url is on proscibed list- conflict of interests I guess.

The set's not up top, so perhaps I could email a copy if you PM.

Edit 2 Elektrotanya has it too.
.........O..Chris....O

Last edited by Herald1360; 2nd Sep 2014 at 10:22 pm.
Old 3rd Sep 2014, 3:40 pm   #3
telstar
Heptode

Default Re: Philips BD543A "Jupiter" service data

Hi Herald. Many thanks for your reply. I think that there may be another Dutch site that could possibly help.
Engineers using the one that I was given must have been gifted with extremely good eyesight to see all that detail.
Cheers
Mike
Closed Thread