UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items

Notices

Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items For discussions about other vintage (over 25 years old) electrical and electromechanical household items. See the sticky thread for details.

Closed Thread

Old 29th Mar 2013, 5:13 pm   #1
EF80TVVALVE
Octode

Default Kastner Autopiano

Hi,

Although it has little relativity to the forum, (mods can remove if they need to) I am selling my Kastner autopiano.

It is in good condition with an 88 note player action. The striker pneumatics, exhauster bellows, air motor and soloist bellows have been recovered and it plays very well, the resevoir bellow is original and has been patched but could do with being recovered. It plays standard 88 note rolls and comes with one new recut roll of Pickles and Peppers rag.

It is a fairly early full scale player dating from 1911 and it is completely manual with no themodist and a manually operated sustain lever.

I'm looking for £100 for it buyer to arrange collection.

Many thanks
Closed Thread