UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 4th Feb 2019, 6:58 pm   #1
VT FUSE
Hexode

Default Lead Acid 5Ah Cyclon cells for battery radio

Hi restorers of 2V valve radios wishing to use lead- acid Cyclon cells for fil heating.
I have found a seller on a popular internet auction site who is selling slightly used ex float charged Cyclon 2V 5Ah cells for the remarkable price of £10.50 each charged and tested. I have bought a couple so far for my pre ww2 portables and they power them for days without problem.This would be an ideal chance to power up your old sets!
I have no connection to the seller nor any other interest other than as a very satisfied buyer.

A search for Cyclon Battery,EnerSys lead -acid 2V 5Ah should bring them up.(just checked it out,that finds them)

Mods-I post the above in good faith in the hope that there is no infringement of the forum rules on *B** listings such as naming sellers or listing item numbers.
Please remove should I have transgressed. Thank you.

Last edited by VT FUSE; 4th Feb 2019 at 7:16 pm.
Closed Thread