UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Television Standards Converters, Modulators etc

Notices

Television Standards Converters, Modulators etc Standards converters, modulators anything else for providing signals to vintage televisions.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Apr 2006, 11:46 am   #21
brianc
Rest in Peace

Default Re: Modulators - who's got what ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho
I use a very old modulator, built way back in the late 1980's and based on David Loosers excellent design.
Peter.
I agree with Peter's opinion of the David Looser modulator. I built mine about 1 year ago and am very pleased with it. Presently, I have only one source of 405 line signals and that is one of the excellent Richard Russel testcard generators but the modulator (built into a die-cast alloy box) has two switched inputs - I will get/build a standards converter soon!
Cheers Brian
Closed Thread