UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Dec 2010, 4:32 pm   #1
M0AFJ, Tim
Hexode

Default Mosley Commando Tx

Does anyone have any info on a Tx, Mosley Commando 2 Tx?, the RSGB have one for sale at the moment, I've never seen one before, might make a bid for it.
Old 6th Dec 2010, 4:51 pm   #2
Skywave
Rest in Peace

Wink Re: Mosley Commando Tx

Hi Tim,

Yup: I saw that too! And I was just about to make exactly the same Post as yours!

Al. [Skywave]
Old 11th Dec 2010, 6:34 pm   #3
Racalfanatic
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Mosley Commando Tx

I'm watching it too! I won't be bidding on it though as I have a KW Vanguard which suits my needs, despite its amazing ability to drift off frequency thanks to its Geloso VFO.
Closed Thread