UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Dec 2007, 12:36 am   #1
peter.sables
Rest in Peace

Default Army welfare BV-613

HI.

Just got my hand on this tin box It dose look army! any onfo to get me started please

Pete
Old 12th Dec 2007, 10:54 am   #2
Station X

Default Re: Army welfare BV-613

I have a bit of info on this, but not a circuit. It was probably derived from a car radio and needs a 6V supply for the vibrator. It has an RF amp stage and an IF of 125KHz. Valves ARP34, ARTH2, ARP34, AR21, VT52 and 6X5G.

I do have a circuit etc. for the BV611-1 which is similar.

If you don't get a better offer I can scan the stuff for you, but it will take a week or so for me to get a round tuit.

Reach for your meter before you reach for your soldering iron.
Old 12th Dec 2007, 3:30 pm   #3
peter.sables
Rest in Peace

Default Re: Army welfare BV-613

hi

Thanks Graham. Yes thats just what I thought.. Looks as though this set is going to be a problem. The car bit is interesting though... Anything will get me started. ta.

Pete
Closed Thread