UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Oct 2019, 5:39 pm   #1
Electronpusher0
Hexode

Default Service Manual Wayne Kerr RA200 Frequency Response Analyser

RA200 Service manual pdf format.

Thanks to Gonzini I am the proud owner of a WK RA200 Frequency Response Analyser. He also provided the Service manual.

I will post about the repairs on the RA200 in a separate post.

I took the opportunity to scan the manual to pdf format and would like to offer it to any forum members that need it.

It is quite a large file at just under 6Meg and that is having scanned the schematics in BW.
The schematics actually have all the voltage and waveform information in Red so I have also scanned them at higher res and in colour in a separate file and that comes in at 8.6Meg.

If any members want a copy please PM me with your e-mail address and I will send them to you.
Please indicate if you need just the manual or both files.

Peter
Old 12th Oct 2019, 8:27 am   #2
Electronpusher0
Hexode

Default Re: Service Manual Wayne Kerr RA200 Frequency Response Analyser

Still happy to email the manual if you PM me. Two members have taken up the offer so far.

Peter
Old 9th Nov 2019, 7:07 pm   #3
Gonzini
Pentode

You had any progress getting this going yet Peter? I've been holding out for some pics!!
Old 10th Nov 2019, 9:55 am   #4
Electronpusher0
Hexode

Yes, I have basically got it working and have a trace on the screen.
It looks like it may have been dropped at some time as the scan coils have moved back along the tube about a centimetre. I am following the full calibration in the manual which starts by setting the coils.
I have been writing it up as I go so I guess its time to post it with pics.
I'll try and do it this evening.

Peter
Closed Thread