UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd Jun 2018, 12:46 pm   #1
rhaigh21
Retired Dormant Member

Default Three Connector GP235 pinout

I have a philips AG1003 that orginally had a AG3016 cartridge. The cartridge is mush, so i'm planning on replacing it with a GP235 cartridge. Does anyone know the pinout of the 3 connections on the back ? Which one is gnd? What ones are left and right? I'll be playing stereo records, but listening in mono since the AG1003 is in a Rogers Majestic R866 mono player. Do the left and right connections have to be joined or are they already joined in the GP235? It seems that arm of the AG1003 has the following connections when looking into the end of the arm... left connector=hot, top connector=gnd, right connector=gnd. Thanks!
Closed Thread