UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing

Notices

Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing For help with cabinet or chassis restoration (non-electrical), please leave a message here.

Closed Thread

Old 24th Feb 2021, 3:18 pm   #1
Al (astral highway)
Dekatron

Default Looking for someone to make transfers/decals for a project

Hi folks,

I'm on the look-out for someone who would be willing to make up some transfers/decals for me to finish off the appearance of the complex inverter and logic circuitry that I built recently.

I haven't got to the stage of defining the words, but I'm looking for people who might be interested in doing this for an appropriate fee.

There will be some safety words as well as some more descriptive text.

Think avionics in terms of colour and font - e.g, you know where it says 'NO S TEP'?

No huge hurry, but something I'd like to agree and have ready in about a month.

Please indicate on this thread if you are sending a PM and let's talk.

Cheers,

Al