UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Mar 2022, 1:47 pm   #1
Peter G4OIM
Diode

Default Electronic bits at an antique fair

There is an antique fair in the United Reform Church in Widmore Road at the top of Bromley high Street on a Thursday morning (closes about lunchtime).
There is a dealer there, (Peter) who often has some bits and pieces etc of old radio stuff.
Today he had an old oscilloscope, old headphones, switches and knobs some of which were from the 1920s. He also had a box full of assorted crystals which included 10x and ft243 sizes. Maybe worth a look if you are in the area on a Thursday morning.The dealer varies the stock from week to week so have a word with him to see what he has at home.
I did ask his permission to advertise his stall and he was happy for me to do so.

Happy Hunting!

Peter.
Old 8th Mar 2022, 1:56 pm   #2
Peter G4OIM
Diode

Default Re: Electronic bits at an antique fair

Forgot to mention. This dealer also has valves including some NOS ones.
I saw some CV137s in boxes.
Peter
Closed Thread