UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Sep 2013, 2:11 pm   #1
whyperion
Hexode

Default Leak Delta 30 Amplifier + 1920s ? Mechanical Clock

Passed to me today by a neighbour whom is in the process of moving , believed working when last used.
The wooden casing on the Leak Delta 30 has got damage to the rear air vents and external overhangs over the input/output areas Price 15 collected SW London 25 mailed to somewhere near you mainland UK 30 UK over the waters. Untested and no mains plug on the lead ( I can include a plug if you wish at no extra cost )

The Art Deco Style 'Westminster Chime ?' Mantel clock is a neat rectangular design in oak veneer on plywood. Stepped back part rounded ends. No key unless its in the newspaper at the back of the case , cannot see it , makers mark to internal door A Hardy Hannover. No glass cover , styled rounded numerals. Either for use a period clock ( could have been made up to the early 60s I guess ) , or casing for a home-brew modern radio receiver /ipod dock for the adventurous. 25 collected 35 mailed UK, could combine both items if desired, Sorry camera dead for now.

Last edited by whyperion; 28th Sep 2013 at 2:24 pm.
Old 28th Sep 2013, 7:00 pm   #2
whyperion
Hexode

Default Re: Leak Delta 30 Amplifier + 1920s ? Mechanical Clock

Clock Gone . Amplifier Remains, Thanks
Old 9th Nov 2013, 11:17 am   #3
whyperion
Hexode

The Leak Delta 30 I note has one front control knob missing off the pot spindle , and further case damage exposing the mains transformer to the underside.

Price Reduced to 10 collected / 20 mailed UK
Old 20th Nov 2013, 1:15 pm   #4
WaveyDipole
Octode

whyperion, I PM'ed you a while ago regarding the amp. Is this now sold?
Old 22nd Nov 2013, 7:08 pm   #5
whyperion
Hexode

Been away from the PC , PM replied.
Closed Thread