UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Mar 2018, 12:56 pm   #1
Apusapus
Triode

Default Garrard SP25 mk11

Hello
Many thanks for previous replies regarding my recently acquired Garrard SP25 mk11 deck.
Im wishing to look inside this deck now to check out its inner workings, i/e wiring, and was asking what is the simplist way to get to its,s internals, is this ftom underneath it...or from the top (removing turntable first)
all best
Old 28th Mar 2018, 2:27 pm   #2
John10b
Nonode

Default Re: Garrard SP25 mk11

Could I suggest you look at some of the “Stickies “, lots of information which I’m sure you will find useful and interesting.
Cheers
John
Old 28th Mar 2018, 2:29 pm   #3
John10b
Nonode

Should have said “Sticky threads”, sorry.
Cheers
John
Old 28th Mar 2018, 5:50 pm   #4
Audio1950
Dekatron

Taking the turntable off won't reveal much of the "workings", you need to get at the underside of the deck, and you'll see the clips on the end of the two transit bolts. These clips have to be flipped upwards to the vertical position, so that they will pass through the holes in the wooden board.
Closed Thread