UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 1st Nov 2019, 3:38 pm   #1
Mr Marky
Diode

Default Lasonic TRC-931

I have managed to find a Lasonic TRC 931 in reasonably good cosmetic condition and now want to have it serviced and repaired so it sounds good too.

There are two cassette decks: the first is a push in auto reverse cassette player which works - albeit a little slow. The second is the standard door opening example. It looks as if the door is not sitting right, possibly something has broken off the door. I have been advised that this cassette player does not work at all. I would like to have both these working - and a general service.

I am based in Swindon, Wiltshire - and am prepared to travel up to 100 miles to deliver and collect.

If you can help please do let me know. If you can give me a ball park figure for this it would be helpful too. I need to ensure that it is not cost prohibitive
Mr Marky is offline   Reply With Quote