UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 31st Mar 2019, 2:46 pm   #1
Mooly
Octode

Default Was the forum down ?

Never seen this message before but it persisted for quite a while as I was navigating a thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	180652  
Old 31st Mar 2019, 2:50 pm   #2
paulsherwin

Default Re: Was the forum down ?

It happens occasionally when the forum server is very busy.
Old 31st Mar 2019, 2:53 pm   #3
Mooly
Octode

Thanks Paul, that message was a new one on me.
Old 31st Mar 2019, 10:33 pm   #4
Stylo N M
Heptode

I had some sort of short message that showed a few times, as I was navigating the different sections.

When I tried to fan it out on my mobile screen, so I could read what it said, it didn't stay on long enough and wouldn't fan out, so I don't know what it said. I thought it may have been something to do with the time change (or maybe not).

A bit off topic, my PM's still go through twice but it's only happened once, since I changed my mobile, it certainly isn't as bad as it was before it's 90% better. But all that has been talked about on the forum in the past at the time.

Paul.
Closed Thread