UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 22nd Apr 2005, 10:04 am   #1
Alex
Retired Dormant Member

Default Sounds Sales amp.

Does anyone have any info on Sounds Sales amp's?
Thanks Alex
Old 22nd Apr 2005, 11:49 pm   #2
Alex
Retired Dormant Member

A few of these are listed in Jonathon Hill's book 'Audio Audio', and contemporary mags such as Wireless World and Practical Wireless carry advertisements for Sound Sales gear. If its service information you're after, it may be hard to find: when I tried to get some I was told (by someone who ought to know) that Sound Sales were a law unto themselves and didn't issue any! I think the amps tend to be fairly straightforward, though, so I wouldn't anticipate too many puzzles.
Neil.

Thanks Neil, i took it to be check out today.
He had an other Sounds Sales their, a pre amp real 50's. Mine is much older 2+PX4's and small L63 and 3 heavy transformers!
Alex

Last edited by Darren-UK; 29th May 2007 at 11:57 pm. Reason: Simplified thread.
Closed Thread