UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 22nd Nov 2013, 11:14 pm   #1
jjl
Heptode

Default HMV 441 - Free to a Good Home

I have a HMV 441 that I've owned for 5 years and done nothing with. This set was launched in 1935 and is similar to the 442 and related HMV and Marconi models; it has the pitch filled capacitor block but uses a MPT4 pentode output valve rather than a PX4.

Free to anyone who appreciates these pre-war EMI sets and can give it the attention it deserves.

The set is in Hertford.

John
Old 23rd Nov 2013, 4:41 pm   #2
Gwarpy
Banned

Default Re: HMV 441 - Free to a Good Home

Hello,

I would be interested if someone could collect it !

I have an English address of friends in Hillingdon (near the M40, exit Uxbridge).

Regards from Holland,

Han.
Old 23rd Nov 2013, 9:23 pm   #3
PJL
Dekatron

Hi John, can you add my name to the hat too please.
Old 23rd Nov 2013, 9:26 pm   #4
Horris
Hexode

Hi John
I could you also place my name in the hat please.

Dave
Closed Thread