UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 8th Apr 2021, 9:08 pm   #1
kimbottles
Diode

Default Lowe HF SP-150/AP-150

I am searching for a clear copy of the SP-150 (AP-150) circuit diagram. All I can find on the Internet is a fuzzy copy where I cannot read the component values. I am trying to repair an AP-150 where everything works except the S meter. Hard to trace things out without a readable circuit diagram. Thanks! Kim - K7IM Blakely Harbor, WA, USA
kimbottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2021, 9:50 pm   #2
Julesomega
Octode

Default Re: Lowe HF SP-150/AP-150

Sorry I can't help Kim: I suppose you've tried on https://groups.io/g/LoweHFReceivers?

It's good here
Julesomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Apr 2021, 11:38 pm   #3
kimbottles
Diode

After I posted the request I found a fairly readable one on that website, so yes, now we have a decent copy and am making progress. Looks like Diode D-4 is toasted, having a new 1N914 coming from Amazon today, should be able to switch it out later today. Thanks!!
kimbottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Apr 2021, 11:19 pm   #4
Julesomega
Octode

Just for the record, here is the reply Kim had from the group:

The AP-150 was simply a name change to the SP-150 for marketing reasons (snip) the schematics are available in the files section

It's good here
Julesomega is offline   Reply With Quote