UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Sep 2006, 10:37 pm   #1
DoctorWho
Rest in Peace

Default Alexandra Palace Ties.

I have often thought how great it would be to have a tie with the Alexandra Palace aerial on it, say perhaps a black tie with the aerial depicted in white.

Does anyone know any such company who would make something like this to order? With TV70 fast approaching this would be something very appropriate to wear perhaps?

Any view/suggestions as to who may make these greatly appreciated as there must be people who makes ties like this, just as there are people who do personalised t-shirts etc.

Peter.
Old 19th Sep 2006, 7:52 pm   #2
roger_a
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Alexandra Palace Ties.

Peter,

my wife tells me that Hewitts of Croydon will do them (they are a school clothes supplier)

hewittsofcroydon@lineone.net

020-8680-4555.

Single colour is cheaper and larger quantity is cheaper.

Hope that helps.

Roger
Closed Thread