UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Jan 2009, 3:39 pm   #1
smallspeed
Retired Dormant Member

Default Lorenz CB police radio - can anyone identify?

I am trying to reproduce a lorenz radio for a porsche 356 which belongs to a friend. Its an ex austrian police car and they are trying to restore it to original specification..

I have a couple of pictures of the radio in the car from when it was used in the police force, but not much else..

Does anyone have any information on these radios and where I might either find one, or be able to get details to build a reasonable replica?.. Doesnt have to be working but would be a bonus!..

Thanks in advance

Ben
Old 16th Jan 2009, 3:42 pm   #2
smallspeed
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Lorenz CB police radio - can anyone identify?

These are the only photo's of the original installation..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1A.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	22477   Click image for larger version

Name:	2A.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	22478   Click image for larger version

Name:	3A.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	22479  

Last edited by Brian R Pateman; 16th Jan 2009 at 6:18 pm. Reason: Images converted to thumbnails.
Closed Thread