UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 4th Sep 2021, 11:04 am   #1
Dave Moll
Dekatron

Default Travel to RetrotechUK and Golborne

Apologies that I'm rather stretching the definition of this section, but the request is not so much one to transport equipment as to transport myself!

As noted elsewhere within the forum, I am currently banned from driving on medical grounds, so (albeit something of a long shot) I wonder whether there is anyone in the vicinity of West Cumbria who is considering travelling to RetrotechUK and/or Golborne who would be willing to make a detour to pick me up and drop me back. I would, of course, pay for petrol.

I live not far from Cockermouth, but more precise details of my location can be supplied via PM.
Old 9th Oct 2021, 12:57 pm   #2
Dave Moll
Dekatron

Default Re: Travel to RetrotechUK and Golborne

Although Retrotech proved not to be a possibility, I am pleased to say that I am now sorted for getting to Golborne.

Thanks to the forum member who has made this kind offer, this thread has now served its purpose.