UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing

Notices

Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing For help with cabinet or chassis restoration (non-electrical), please leave a message here.

Closed Thread

Old 22nd Feb 2021, 8:29 pm   #1
Tommo2711
Triode

Default Roberts R303 Graphics Replacement.

Hi All,

First time poster looking for advice on a new project of mine. I have bought a bunch of Roberts radios and I am enjoying cleaning them up with the hope of selling some on as they are, or adding bluetooth to faulty ones as I do not have the expertise to properly repair.

I was cleaning up a R303 earlier and made a rookie mistake of wiping off the writing on the top. Frustrating mistake and while the radio is not working, I would like to restore it visually as best I can to do it justice. Is there any way of replacing this artwork, anywhere I could download and reprint to stick on, or is this a lost cause now?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Closed Thread