UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 4th Oct 2023, 2:39 pm   #1
The KB Kid
Triode

Location: Dundee, Scotland, UK. Also work on contracts throughout the UK.
Default DAC & AC91 Restoration

Hello,

I wonder if anyone here on the forum would please be able to help with repairing the above 2 sets in my collection after the retirement of my previous engineer (and my lack of time!)?

The DAC 10 works well but would benefit from a general check. The AC91 has not been "fired up" (I haven't even put my Variac on it!)

Although up in Dundee work takes me around England, I usually go A1 east coast route, may also be down in the south west in the next month.

Thanks in advance,

Roy.
Old 4th Oct 2023, 3:28 pm   #2
gallowfields
Hexode

Default Re: DAC & AC91 Restoration

If you are stuck, I would do them for you, but I am in pity me Durham DH1 5DB.

Regards, Brian.
Closed Thread