UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Jun 2004, 4:24 pm   #1
wireless_paul
Hexode

Location: World Heritage Village of Saltaire, Shipley, West Riding of Yorkshire.
Default Bulbs for Trio R-1000 receiver

Ok I admit I can be a bit slow sometime, but did not realise that this receiver should have 3 lamps (having used it for years without any lights!!). Two lamps are Clear (Meter + Dial) and one is Green (Mode). Understand these are 12V Grain of Wheat types and come with leads and connector. I have the part number, but do not know if that helps. Any idea where I can get these.
Thanks
Paul
Old 23rd Jun 2004, 6:28 pm   #2
Tim
Dekatron

Default Re: Bulbs for Trio R-1000 receiver

Maplin stock something which may be suitable.

http://www.maplin.co.uk

Check stock number WQ13P??

These are clear bulbs, but if you need a green one you could use a green led with a 2.2 k resistor.
Cheers
Tim