UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 24th Jun 2018, 11:07 am   #1
Mikey405
Octode

Post Manual for Bush CTV162 / Murphy CV1912

Hi all.

I was wondering whether anyone might have a spare original Rank Bush Murphy CTV162 / CV1912 service manual I could purchase please. It's a very flimsy affair, comprising of just 8 pages showing the differences between the 19" sets and their bigger 25" brothers. I'd like to make a decent scanned copy but I only have a slightly grotty photocopy.

The Rank document ID is TP1722.

The purchase price plus all costs will be met of course. (Plus a good quality PDF scan of the manual.)

Many thanks everyone.

Kind regards.

From Mike.
Old 25th Jun 2018, 1:43 pm   #2
ctc15
Tetrode

Default Re: Manual for Bush CTV162 / Murphy CV1912

Hi Mikey
I have one of these please send me a P.M.
Keith

(PS the K4 now has 25kv on the tube and has a raster but no signal )
ctc15 is offline   Reply With Quote