UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items

Notices

Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items For discussions about other vintage (over 25 years old) electrical and electromechanical household items. See the sticky thread for details.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Feb 2021, 2:46 pm   #1
SteveKUK
Diode

Post Jupiter JukeBox - Motor Coupler Insallation

I have recently sourced a motor coupler for my Jupiter Jukebox and I'm having trouble working out how to install it. Having looked on youtube all the Jupiter carriages look identical, so hopefully its the same process for all types.

Any ideas anyone?

thanks

Steve UK
Old 25th Feb 2021, 3:40 pm   #2
bionicmerlin
Heptode

Default Re: Jupiter JukeBox - Motor Coupler Insallation

Steve. I take it it’s the black rubber one with a metal or brass Bush each end held in position by 2 Allen key recessed grub screws.
It it is I believe you have to drop the carriage motor by the 2 nuts on the top of the motor first . Andy
Old 26th Feb 2021, 3:47 pm   #3
SteveKUK
Diode

Default Re: Jupiter JukeBox - Motor Coupler Insallation

Thanks Andy, the coupler is exactly as you described it. I'll give your "fix" a try. Many thanks Steve UK

Hello again Andy, just letting you know that dropping the motor worked, it was still a bit fiddly but I managed it in the end. It's now running smoothly and working again. Thanks once more. Steve UK
Closed Thread