UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Old 24th May 2019, 4:51 pm   #21
19Seventy7
Heptode

Default Re: Durabrand TV, what value resistor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red to black View Post
Maarten is correct, I would need the actual PCB number, something like O3TA XXXX,
Where the XXXXX = numbers and letters, and as he says will be either "silk screened" on or even etched on the copper track side.
If you can find that PCB/chassis version number and I happen to have the diagram then I will post it up for you.
I'll have a look next week, when i'm next round, and i'll note down any codes/numbers I see, which could possibly help

Thank you for your help!
19Seventy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2019, 4:56 pm   #22
Red to black
Octode

The bar code is of no use to me, as that will be Durabrands specific number which I definitely won't have access to
It is the actual Chassis/PCB number I need, it will be marked on the board and not a label.
If I can find a suitable PCB layout drawing I may be able to show you the location where to find it.
There is no guarantee that I have the actual specific circuit as it is likely custom built for Durabrand, however I will look for you.
Old 25th May 2019, 11:56 am   #23
Maarten
Nonode

I forgot about the ..TA.... numbers indeed. That number is probably the most useful even if it may not point to the exact variant depending on the stuffing of the board. You will get something close anyway.

The longish barcode on the back should carry the exact official chassis variant though (if the label was applied by Profilo Telra themselves), but wouldn't be as useful probably for looking things up.
Maarten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2019, 6:12 pm   #24
19Seventy7
Heptode

I'll have a look on Wednesday, when im back round there, and i'll report back, I'll keep an eye out for a TA number for sure, and anything else that might help.

I really appreciate your help, thank you!

Thanks
19Seventy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2019, 3:59 pm   #25
19Seventy7
Heptode

Hi,

With the TV now. Iíve found the TA number which is 03TA056A and it might have PT90 and PT92 chassis parts. (See attached)

(The PT90 is on the CRT PCB and the PT92 is on a composite in PCB. Im not to sure on the main PCB but there is a plastic bracket on the LOPT which holds the back on with PT90 moulded in)

The resistor is definitely RP71

Thanks for your help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6437C57D-5FD6-40C3-B48E-116FB1C9E539.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	184139   Click image for larger version

Name:	709C2091-6C1F-45B4-A13D-FE42F283A2F0.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	184140   Click image for larger version