UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 30th Apr 2008, 10:13 pm   #1
OLDTIMER
Retired Dormant Member

Default Minimiter Rx

Does any one have any info on the Minimiter MR37 reciever or know of one for sale ?
I'm looking for one to complete my oldtime collection..when I first had my ticket in 62
Old 1st May 2008, 12:46 am   #2
Alf
Hexode

Default Re: Minimiter Rx

I wish I could help you, I've been searching for information on this receiver for three or four years, but haven't found much, indeed, practically nothing. Mine is awaiting the replacement of the main smoothing caps (when I can get round to it)

Here's a picture of one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	minimitter.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	16851  
Old 3rd May 2008, 10:22 pm   #3
OLDTIMER
Retired Dormant Member

Yes thats the one I remember from the time in digs with G3NFT in the late 1950s.
Hope you have luck !!!!
73s de Tom G3RPV
Old 3rd May 2008, 10:45 pm   #4
Alf
Hexode

There's a copy of the info I have here in pdf format, this was posted to me some time ago, sadly, I can't re-call who posted it.
Closed Thread