UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Sep 2018, 6:16 pm   #1
CambridgeWorks
Nonode

Default Tape recorder museum in Hungary

Website link is:
http://magnomuzeum.hu/index_en.php?inf=muzeum_en

A gentleman from Hungary with a friend who owns this museum visited me in August to collect a Ferrograph recorder to take back to Hungary. It was nice meeting him and his friend.
The following day I realised I also had a Tesla model B54 that I did not want and emailed to ask if it was any use to the museum as a donation?
he replied, YES PLEASE!
Unfortunately he was not coming to Lincolnshire again, so could not collect it.
So, I carefully packed it and sent via UPS to his temporary Surrey address.
A few days ago I received a nice email saying it had arrived in the museum and was appreciated. The box was not opened until that day and survived well the UPS journey and 1300 miles in his car. See picture.
Looking at the website, it does look very nice indeed. One day I might even visit Hungary when I am fed up with the Mediterranean sun!
Rob
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Museum tape.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	169596